Wednesday, September 9, 2020

How to Rope a Wild Cowboy by Anya Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Grace O'Neal and Emmett Benson. When his book opens 3 cowboys are bringing a 4th in to a clinic the same clinic Grace is now the doctor of. Grace is back Winter Park after the death of her last relative her grandfather. He willed to her his clinic and his home. After working for years as a trauma doctor in an ER she was ready for a change of pace. What she didn't count on was this cowboy. Emmett knows what he wants and he sticks to it. He is more comfortable around the animals so works hard so he doesn't have to work the office or deal directly this most people. When a horse throws him and sends him to the clinic he meets the doctor there that he just can't get out of his head. He thinks if he can have her it will just be for one night so no harm in having a little wager with his boss. Will these two find a HEA or will the past make the future impossible?

This is an amazing introduction to this crew. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...