Saturday, September 26, 2020

Review of Inked by Jenika Snow

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Stella Lore and Cadeon Morris. Cadeon showed up in the small town of Reckless, Colorado and became the Vicious Bastards MC go to tattoo artist. The things is at that same time he saw a woman he wanted more than anything. He knew as the presidents daughter that made her hands off for him, especially since he is older than her. There is something about that woman though that has him wanting more though. Stella hasn't know any other life then in the MC. Her mother was killed when she was little by a rival MC and because of that her father is a little overprotective of her. She knows the men in the club are considered tough to most people to her they are just the men she grew up around. She knows they would do anything for her sometimes that means they they do something more than she wants. Will these two find a HEA or will the MC stand in the way of this?

This is an amazing start to this new series. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this is one of those books from the very beginning you are hooked. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...