Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Review of Mountain Girl by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Adele Master's story (she is Micah's sister who we met in Mountain Cowboy) and we are introduced to Austin Jackson. Austin has been sent to a local bakery by the local councilman. When he arrives he realizes the parking lot is a death trap, her customer capacity is over the limit, but he has never seen a woman more beautiful. When he learns what is going on between Adele and the councilman he is determined to make it right for her. Adele has dreamed of making her bakery more but at every turn she has been blocked by the councilman. When the sheriff comes in she can't believe it has come to this. When he offers to help her, she can't put her finger on it but she believes him. Can these two get a HEA or will a grumpy old man cause to much trouble for them to be together?

This is another great book in this series. Each can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading them in order to not ruin any surprises. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...