Sunday, September 20, 2020

Review of His Zesty Marinara by Fiona Starr

 


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Marina Trovato and Paolo Perso. When this book opens we find that the person Marina was suppose to work with and actually set up the shoots for this special has just gone into labor. She tells Marina that she knows she has got this and has been planning for this all along just in case. Marina realizes this is something she can do and decides to go to the island and film the specials that will be run later that year. Paolo has burnt out and his team and oldest friend can see it. So they put him on a week long ban from work. The thing is they forgot about the filming of the special. So when Marina comes to the island Paolo is in not shape to do it. Can these two make it all come together and find a HEA or will this just be another thing that drags Paolo down?

This is an amazing short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this story will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...