Sunday, September 13, 2020

Review of Driver's Obsession by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Penny Pinkerton and Steve Bennett. Penny has known for years now the one man she truly wants is Steve. Sure she has had guys that wanted her but she always seen them as boys and what she wants is a man. She has never been one to like change so when she is told that they are joining Steve's racing crew she is definitely hesitant. Steve knows this is his chance to have it all. He is finally a professional racer and he can finally get the woman he wants more than anything. He can't let her say no though to this opportunity. If she says no he knows he is out too. Can these two really have it all or will her father step in and make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...