Sunday, September 20, 2020

Review of Maker (The Men of Whiskey Mountain Book 4)

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Marley Grove and get more of Maker's story in this book. Marley is the girl that everyone wants to protect. What she really wants is to be taken as a woman not a child. She has 3 overprotective brother but still works in the bar on most night. Everyone has told her to stay away from Maker but there is something about him that draws her to him every-time. Maker knows he should stay away from her she is just to good for him. There is something about her though that makes him want her all the more. The more time he spends with her the more he feels like he is given a chance to breath again. Will these two find a HEA or will tall the people telling them to stay apart will that be the thing that really does destroy them?

This is another amazing book in this series. Each of the books can be read as stand alone's but I would recommend reading them in order so there are no secrets that are given away. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. Oh boy do I want to tell you so much more. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...