Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Review of Finding the Forgotten by Emilia Hartley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Isabella and Dillon. When this book opens we find that Isabella has just found out she is pregnant. Though she very much wants this baby she doesn't want anything to do with her ex. She knows if her mother finds out though she will demand that she go back to him. Tommy has never supported her and she won't allow him to use this baby to demand she comes back. So she asks her friends if they know of anywhere she can go. Dillon doesn't believe that he is worth anything to anyone. There is something about Isabella that makes him want to protect her and keep her all for himself. He fights this feeling knowing he is nothing but bad news for her. Can these two find a HEA or will outside forces make sure this never happens?

This is an amazing story by this author. Though is is part of a series it can be read as a stand alone. I recommend reading them in order though so you don't ruin any surprises. This book does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other reader. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...