Sunday, September 20, 2020

Review of Stealing Candy by Krista Wolf


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Candy, Tristan, Soren, and Lucas. Candy is working a tent for Oktoberfest. Not the original plan she had when she and her best friend Stacey were looking for some fun for the summer. Well halfway through the summer of fun her best friend Stacey took off with a guy named Dante. One day when the vikings as she calls them order another round and include the guys dressed up like pirates she thinks nothing of this. That is until one of the pirates makes a rude remark and with her comeback he gets mad and things get physical between the vikings and the pirates. After everything calms down she talks more with the vikings and finds she kinda likes them. When they ask for her number she gives each of them a part of it and tells them to figure it out. Will these three figure out how to get a HEA or will it just be a wild summer of fun?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...