Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Review of Sebastian by Sara Hazel

 


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this story we meet Kaya Holcomb and Sebastian Goodman. Kaya is the daughter of a senator who is currently in college when she gets a threatening letter she makes the mistake of calling her father. All she wants is a normal college experience. Now though it looks like she has her own personal bodyguard. Sebastian has been watching and wanting Kaya for awhile now. However he knows that her studies will come first for her. When his old friend tells him he wants her closer than he has been in the past to her he doesn't hesitate to approach her. Can these two find a HEA during this situation or will they find the threats to Kaya will make that impossible?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...