Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Review of Restoring the Broken by Emilia Hartley

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bree Halstead and we get Erik Beck's story. Erik believes himself to be broken and only gives himself to people on the surface. None of them know down deep the demons he believes he carries. Everything goes off the rails one night when he can't seem to control his beasts. Oh ya did I forget to mention Erik has not 1 but 2 dragons inside him. He goes to the bathroom to try and calm them down and keep control so he doesn't shift. That is where Bree finds him and he attacks her. Bree doesn't know what she is thinking following Erik to the bathroom. She knows from the first moment she saw him she has been slowly falling in love with him. You would think with his womanizing ways she would find her love turning to hate but so far that hasn't happened. When he attacks her all she sees is all the blood on her hand and proceeds to pass out. Something then inside her tells her to fight for life because their mate needs them. Will these two find a way to a HEA or will the guilt that always follows Erik destroy them before they even get that chance?

This is another amazing story in this series. This book is part of a series but can be read as a stand alone. I recommend reading the entire series though so you don't ruin any secrets. It does have its ups and downs that I want to tell you about. Oh do I want to tell you so much. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...