Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Review of Quadruplets for the Mountain Man by K.C. Crowne


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Penelope "Penny" Whitmore and we get Sam Harvey's book. Remember he is one of the 4 Harvey boys that we meet back when we found out Jack was their half brother. Sam was Penny's brother's best friend. He was with him in the end and is determined to honor his wish and watch out for Penny. Their is just one thing standing in his way. He has kinda had a crush on her for years. He would never step over the bro code line though and thinks there can be nothing between them. The night of the funeral things go a little array on that front. Now there is a slight weirdness that wasn't ever there before. Penny has always had a crush on her brother's best friend but never thought she would get a chance with him. When her brother dies she turns to him for comfort and later to help her deal with her grief. What if she wants him for more though? Will they get a chance at a HEA or will the fact that they live in different cities make that impossible?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. Boy do I want to tell you more stuff. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...