Thursday, September 10, 2020

Review of Man Candy by Kate Hunt

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alice Grant and Brett Kane. Alice has been working for Sweet Cheeks for a decade now. She never went to college but she has worked from the ground up in this company. So when an executive assistant position opened up she applied for it not really thinking she would really get the position. Now she is the executive assistant to Brett Kane CEO. Will she be able to hold it together and do her job when she gets her first look at him though? Brett knew he would be getting as new assistant he just didn't plan on it being a woman who can stop him in his tracks. He knows he must be professional at work but wonders can he find a way to show her how he feels outside of the office. Will these two find a HEA or could it mean both of their positions going up in smoke?

This is an awesome story by this author. it does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...