Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Review of Omega Struck by Lorelei M. Hart

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Luther and Raff's story. When this story opens we find that alpha Luther knows there is something on the pack lands and he is determined to find it. Normally he has not had a problem at all controlling his wolf but on this occasion it is like it is driving him to find whatever or whoever is out there. When he finds what it is he can't believe it, he has finally found his mate. The setback is though his mate is determined to leave and makes him promise he won't come and find him. Raff did what the seer told him to do he went to the pack land and found his mate. That should be ecstatic but his current alpha tells him to come home or he will kill his brother. Knowing he has no choice he leaves his mate no matter how much his wolf cries for him. He finds that he is to be mated to another when he returns. Though he cares for the other man he is not his fated mate. Will these two find the HEA they should be having or will the other alpha make this an impossible task?

This is part of a series but each book can be read as a stand. I would recommend reading them in order though just so you don't give away any secrets. This book does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would recommend this book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...