Friday, November 6, 2020

Review of Alien Duke's Mate by Zara Zenia


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Grace Evans and Braxus. Grace is sick of her ex-boyfriend ruining all of her dates. No matter where she goes he always seems to know where she is and who she is with. She understands that he is a PI but still he has gone into creepy territory. After ruining her most recent date and scaring the guy off for any others she has had enough. When she sees and ad for Starlight Matchmaking services she thinks why not if they can even match her with someone oversees the farther the better.  Both Grace and Braxus feel the connection but she still isn't sure about being with someone from another planet. Braxus isn't sure what to think about all of this. There are many things he doesn't understand but being with Grace isn't one he finds as a problem. With so many things to navigate will these two find their HEA or will misunderstandings destroy that chance forever?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...