Thursday, November 19, 2020

Review of The Recluse by Jenika Snow

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cathernine "Kitty" Consieur and Finland "Fin" Hawthorne. Kitty needs a change in her life so she decides to take a job in the middle of nowhere. She was sure she wouldn't get it since she has no real experience. When she is accepted she feels like this is somewhere she was meant to be. One look at Fin though has that feeling being cemented. Fin has been living on his own since he was little. Both of his parents had very busy lives and little time for him. So when he decided to put up a home on a remote piece of property the family owned he knew he couldn't take care of it alone. He put out an ad for a household worker to do the cooking and cleaning. Kitty's application was not the most experienced but her honesty and her picture that drew him in were what sealed the deal. The question in both of their minds is though is it a HEA or is this a working relationship that will go no where?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...