Friday, November 6, 2020

Review of Pool Girl by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Piper and Will. Piper comes home to help her father out. After getting sick he needs someone to help work his clients until he is better. The first one she comes to does nothing but put her down. She wonders with the way the woman is dressed if there is more going on with her and her dad but can't ask him. The next client is Will and she is shocked that not only is his pool spotless how handsome he is. She fees this instant attraction to him but is sure with her body type there is no way he would want her. Will has waited for the one woman that will complete him for his whole life. He never thought he would find her while his pool guy was out sick. Now the thought of her walking back out of his life is not something he wants to deal with. Will these two find a HEA or is their more to the story once her dad is back in the picture?

This is another amazing book for this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...