Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Review of Madrid with Dad's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lily and Enrique. Enrique has just left a meeting when he sees a woman he just has to get closer too. This is very unusual for him. Once he catches up with this woman he realizes not only does he want her to be his but he knows her. When he finds out why she is actually in Spain he holds back exactly what he does for a living. What he does know is he wants to spend as much time as possible with her to find out if she feels the same way as he does. Lily can't believe while looking at her phone for directions she is found by Enrique. See she has knows who he is for years now and was just a teenager when he moved back to Spain. There is a part of her that has always wanted him but is sure he won't want her too. Can these two find a HEA or will her father be the person to ensure that never happens?

Another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say though this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...