Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Review of CEO's Dog Trainer Obsession by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet we meet Katherine "Kat" Jenkins and Colton Crew. Colton has been left with his parents dog while they go on a much needed vacation. The thing is not only did they leave him their dog they want him to get him trained before they come home. He can't believe his luck he ends up with a dog he has no time to train or even idea of how to go about it. So he knows he has to hire someone. From the moment Kat looks around the interview room she knows she is out of her league. She knows she has the training but the other people in there have been in magazines or won awards for their training ability. She is determined to show she can do the job too. There is just one little hick-up, Colton is hotter than any man she has every met and just as distracting. Can these two find a HEA with the help of a puppy or will there be something bigger at play that will stop them?

This is an amazing story with some twists and turns I really want to tell you about. Oh do I want to tell you so much. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will grab you from page 1 and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...