Friday, November 13, 2020

Review of Alien Thanksgiving by Zara Zenia

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Kelly and Carlisle. Kelly has had enough not only is she working full time but she is in college full time as well. She is getting no support from her parents and she is just sick of it all. So when her mom calls to confirm she is still coming home for Thanksgiving and lets her know that she invited her cheating ex. She is at the end of her rope. When she see Carlisle come into the shop for his typical coffee and muffin she takes a leap and invites him to her parents for Thanksgiving. First though they decided on a couple of dates just to make sure it will work before the big day. What happens though when secrets are revealed? Is it HEA or is it by by birdy for this couple?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its up and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...