Friday, November 13, 2020

Review of His Temporary Manny by Lorelei Hart

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

I this book we meet Kris and we get Manny's story. When this book opens we find that Manny has come home from another trip for work only to find all of the furniture gone from the house the kids and his omega are missing as well. When he calls him to find out what is going on he finds out not only has he left him but he has taken the children Manny has come to love as his own, and the children's biological father want him to have nothing more to do with the. Heartbroken he vows to never open up his heart like that again. Little did he know he would meet Kris. Kris is a widowed omega of triplets and if that weren't enough on one person's plate his twin sister and brother in law have died and he took on their three children as well. He would do anything for these children even working a job that is slowly killing him just to make sure they have food and a roof over their head. When his manny suddenly announces he is going on a trip for a month Kris doesn't know what to do. It was hard enough to get this manny with this many children. With one phone call these two meet. Will it be a HEA for them or is there just to much baggage in the way for that to ever happen?

This is a beautiful conclusion to this series. Each can be read as a stand alone, but I would recommend reading each in order to not ruin any surprises. This book does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this just shows how love needs to be the most important thing around you. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...