Thursday, November 19, 2020

Review of Sea Kissed by Spencer Spears

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ariel "Ari" Joseph Sachs-Vaughn and Holden Amundsen. Ari was very excited to spend time with his family. Since it is so hard to get them all together. It is all of his immediate family and they are looking forward to seeing his Uncle Eddie. None of them have seen him since Ari was little. Now though he has found himself kidnapped on Christmas Eve. Not only that but when he escapes he has no memory of who he is or where he is. Holden is hiding out in his home in Birch Bay, Maine. He had something horrible happen to him in December and if he could he would skip the entire month. While out running around the property he thinks he sees clothing that has washed up on his beach only to realize it is a person. He doesn't know if he can take responsibility for another person. Can these two find a HEA or will it just be a time of healing for each of them in different ways?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its twist and turns that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book has some twists that I really want to tell you about however I don't want to ruin those surprises. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...