Thursday, November 12, 2020

Review of The Boys who Loved Me by Krista Wolf

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kayla, Adrian, Luke, and Warren. When Kayla comes back for her friends funeral she meets up with each of her ex's at different times. Each of them mean to show her what they had was real and they want her back in their lives again. Her leaving wasn't just to see life past their small town it had to do with the men in her life fighting because of her. She just couldn't do it and so she ran away. The thing is while back she reflects with each of them men of how her last moments were with her friend that has just died. She wonders if she could have done more with her and for her. She wonders the same with each of the guys. What happens when the guys quit working against one another to get her back and start working together? Will this be a HEA or are there more secrets that could possibly drive them apart?

Another hit out of the park by this author.  It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...