Thursday, November 19, 2020

Review of Hollywood Players Club Book 1: Drake by Alexis Adaire

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Allie Winters and Drake Manning. Allie has been talked into doing an interview on Drake. He has a history of holding back in interviews or not doing them at all. Allie on the other hand is known for getting the deep information. So when she goes to meet with him she wonders if she can be objective enough to get the story she is looking for. Drake never gives interviews that is until his manager tells him he has to do this. He agrees to meet with Allie but on his terms. What he doesn't plan on is how much more time he wants to spend with her. Will these two find a HEA or will who they are make that impossible?

This is my first read from this author. I was impressed with her writing style. It does keep you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...