Sunday, November 29, 2020

Review of Three Men and a Curvy Lady by Sara Hazel

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tessa Evans, Jacob Harper, Michael Avignon, and Nathan Jackson. When this book opens we find that Tessa has gone on a dating reality series called Curvy Love she is down to her 3 final men before she decides whom she is going to marry. After spending time with each of the guys she isn't sure who she will choose and knows she can't stand the fighting it has caused among them. See she wants them each for different reasons Michael is the sensitive one the one who makes her feel cherished and wanted. Nathan he makes her feel small and like she is precious. Jacob is the wild man of the group and he makes her feel like she can do anything. How can she choose between them all when each of them has captured a piece of her heart? Will this be a HEA for all of them or will their just be to much conflict for it to ever work?

This is another great story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book really shows you that putting love first is never a bad thing. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...