Sunday, November 8, 2020

Review of Second Chance with Brother's Best Friend by Sofia T Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Leigh and Jace. Leigh couldn't believe that the man she feel in love with just up and left her with no goodbye. The other thing that she was left with was a little boy that has become her world. The thing is he is back in town and wants to see her again. She wonders though if she sees him again will he break her again and if so will he break their son too? Jace never thought he would be back in Greenville. Now that he is though all he can think about is Leigh. He wonders does she think of him too especially after the way that he left her. Now though seeing her with her son he wonders what happened to her dreams? Where is the child's father? He wants a second chance but when he learns the truth will he think he even deserves one? Can they find a HEA or is the second chance they hope for just a wish?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...