Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Review of Mr Bossy Devil by Lindsey Hart

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Zoe Scarlet Anderson and Raiden Vanstone. See Zoe and Raiden are ex-stepsiblings. After their parents went through a very nasty divorce they never saw each other again. Before that though they were the best of friends. Now Raiden isn't sure what is going to happen when he finds out the company he just purchased ya Zoe works there. When Zoe decides to take out all of her anger out on Raiden she threatens to quit. The only thing about a threat though is you have to be willing to back it up and when Raiden threatens to fire all the management and start fresh because of her quitting she folds. Can these two find a HEA or will the fighting get so back their only choice is to get away from one another?

This is a great story by this author. I am fairly new to this author so I must say I am impressed and will look for more. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...