Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Review of StepDaddy's Little Mermaid by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Emma & Mark. Emma has no plans for the summer. So when Mark offers her a chance to work with him at an aquarium she jumps at the chance.  Mark had no plans on going away with his step-daughter. Something just clicks with them and leads them down a path they never planned on. Can they find a HEA or will it just be a great work experience for them both?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...