Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Review of Breaking the Brat by Karma Kingsley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Charlie Dixon and Angelo Tibéa. Charlie just wants someone who wants her for her. Not because of how she looks or doesn't look. She also wants a man who will take charge and show her what it is like to be a woman. So far all she has found are wanna be's who are on tinder looking for a hookup that's easy or at least easier than Charlie. Charlie however agrees to go to a party with her best friend and her husband. Little did she know what she would find there. Angelo doesn't date and he sure doesn't advertise he is part owner in the club that the party Charlie is attending is at. One look at Charlie though and he knows she is different. The thing is Angelo knew the moment he saw her things would be different with her. Can these two get a HEA or will it fall away?

This book is amazing. It does have its twists and turns that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...