Sunday, March 10, 2019

Review of Get Lucky by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Phoebe Wright, Eamon Lear, and Clay Moreland. Clay and Eamon are in Boston to deal with a big problem for the Irish Mob. Since Clay and Eamon are 2 of the reining mob kings they have been sent to deal with the problem. They run into a little snag though when they meet Phoebe at the card game that her fiance has put her up as the bet. They want her as in taking her together. None of them realize the secrets that they are holding could get them killed in the end. Will they have the perfect hand to give them a HEA or will the house win again and have them all go up in flames?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...