Sunday, March 10, 2019

Review of Unwrapping Holly by Krista Wolf


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Holly, Brody, Donovan, and Lincoln. Holly is having the worst luck first she doesn't get the promotion she was up for. Then her boyfriend not only dumps her but takes back the car he gave her for her birthday. Oh ya the car she was paying for none the less and does this all right before Christmas. Holly has always prided herself on her morals that comes with her clients so when not one but three of her clients ask her out, she doesn't know what to do. Holly is sick of life kicking her down. So when these three want to show her all she is missing can she really pass? Can they all find a HEA or will Holly's luck spell trouble for all of them in the long run?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...