Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Review of My First Daddy by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Avery and Julian White. Avery has recently graduated from college with an English degree. She isn't sure what she wants to do with it and when he father suddenly passes away she know she had to come home to help her mom. With no job prospect on the horizon she doesn't quite know what she will do for work. When Julian call she isn't sure if he is offering her a job or just wants her for her body. Julian had this idea of the little girl not this beautiful woman who he sees before him. At first he does off her a job as a chance to payback his best friend now he wants more. Can they have it all or will they find it is more than they can handle when out in the light?

This is a super hot book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will grab you on the first page and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...