Monday, March 18, 2019

Review of Reclaiming His Wife by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Juliana Kane and Russell Kane. Russell was left for dead in a prison camp in afganistan. However he isn't dead and he is back for the only woman who holds his heart. Juliana has never loved another man since she laid eyes on her husband back in high school. However when they told her he was dead she didn't believe it. She had to do something though to save her families business even if that means marrying a man she can't stand. Russell is determined to get his wife back before it is to late. Can these two find a HEA or will there be to many obsticals in the way?

This is so so so amazing. You will pick up this book and not be able to put it down to till the very end. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a journey you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...