Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Review of The Marriage Debit by Vanessa Waltz


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Naomi Watson and Graham Hawthorne. Five years earlier on one wild night in Vegas Naomi and Graham got married. They were both so drunk neither remembers it. So now fast forward the five years. Naomi is now engaged to Ethan Blackwood a very cold and calculating man. She doesn't want to be with him but with everything he is holding over her head she has no choice. Graham learns about his wife's engagement and goes to get her back. Can these two find a HEA or will they find that the past should be left just where it was?

This is an amazing story. It does have its twists and turns I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say this book will take you on a roller-coaster you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...