Sunday, March 10, 2019

Review of Dear Hungry Wolf by Vivian Ward


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tillie and Cole. Cole is the owner of of the largest oil companies so for him are a one and done. When his partner meets and is getting ready to propose to the woman he has been dating it makes Cole wonder. Can he find a woman who will want him for him not for his fortune? Cole has yet to meet this woman but wonders if Grace Graham wonder matchmaker may just have the touch to find him this woman. Tillie is sick of being under her families rule. They are very religious and have not let her date but to a boy of their choosing. Tillie felt no spark and had no desire to either date or marry this man. So when she comes across the matchmaking advertisement at school she decides it is time to choose for herself. She never knew a man like Cole and isn't sure what he would see in a woman like her. Can they find a HEA or will their difference be more than they can overcome?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...