Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Review of Mechanic by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dawna and Mack Massey. Dawn is a comedian who has finally got her big break. She is about to do her act at the improve. That is great until she see smoke coming from from under her hood. She is in luck she thinks when she sees Mack Massey Auto Repair sign just up ahead. To bad for her the damage is more than she has on her. Mack takes one look at this girl and thinks of things like forever and babies. That has never been his thing in the past and he doesn't even know why he is thinking it now. One look at that girl though and he knows he is not letting her get away. Can these two find a HEA or will the things they want in life dive them apart?

This is an amazing story.  It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...