Sunday, March 10, 2019

Review of Their Perfect Match by Addi Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this book we meet Frankie Scott, Derek and Donovan Rockwell. Frankie has never been able to choose between the brothers that is why she made the friends only rule. However the more time has passed the more she wants them both and knows she can't choose. What if she didn't have to though? The boys have both wanted Frankie and when she put the ban on herself the boys have had to look at a very lonely life. So when she invites them both over both have it in their mind they are the one for her. What happens when Frankie tells them she can't choose but wants both? Will they embrace this plan or leave them all lonely forever? This is a great short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...