Sunday, March 24, 2019

Review of Playing to Win Box Set by Romi Hart


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

We get 3 hot stories from this author. Each of them are more young adults with each of them being in sports of some type. I can't review all of them but from the first book we meet Laney, Jet, and Troy. Laney is new to the college and is looking to buckle down and learn all she can no find love. So when she meets Troy in her first class she thinks he is nice but will only be his friend. When she meets Jet in her second class though she feels something amazing but is still determined to put her studies first. When both men ask her out she is both flattered and little worried about what this will mean for her. Can she find a HEA with one of these men or will all of them become losers in this game called life by the end?

Each of these stories will have you cheering for these couples from one story to the next. Each of them does have their ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say you will be hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...