Sunday, March 17, 2019

Review of Dad's Irish Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Marilyn Morgan and Daniel "Danny" Doyle. Marilyn is looking to be an event planner but getting a break in New York just isn't happening. So when her dad gets her the job in the small town he lives in she figures this will give her experience to do bigger gigs. Little did she know when she gets to town she gets pulled over for speeding and meets a man she wouldn't mind seeing more of or letting him see more of her. Danny knows when he pulls over Marilyn he has just met his future. He never wanted a wife or kids but seeing her makes him want it all and want it now. So when he finds out she is his best friends daughter he needs to figure out how to really have it all. Will these two get the HEA they are hoping for or will it divide a family forever?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...