Sunday, March 10, 2019

Review of Fireman's Filthy 4th by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amy and Benjamin Burns. On 4th of July Amy's dad is determined to put on the best show ever. However this doesn't work according to plan and instead he sets the yard on fire as well as some of the treeline that his daughter has run to hid in. With Benjamin's quick thinking and years of training he knows how to keep this woman safe. The thing he wonders though who will keep her safe from him? Amy can't believe that she was saved by this hot fireman. Then when she hears his name she wonders what will ever happen again. See Amy is Benjamin's daughters best friend. Though they each feel this instant pull to the other Amy wonders if they can really have a future. Can these two have a HEA or will the family members in their life make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat till the very end. I would highly recommended this to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...