Sunday, March 24, 2019

Review of Her Savage Mountain Daddy by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Nina Case and Cormac Alderson. Nina is your typical good girl until one night while walking through an alley she witnesses a murder. A couple of nights later she is just trying to forget and lets her roommate talk her into going out to a club. Little does she now that the people from the alley know who she is and are willing to do anything to get her. Cormac is a consultant for the FBI so when her file is dropped on his desk he thinks this will just be another typical case. One look at Nina and he knows this will be anything but typical. He wants Nina and he will do anything to protect the woman he believes is his. Can these two find a HEA or will the people that saw her that night make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have some returning people from prior Blackthorn Mountain books. It has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...