Sunday, March 10, 2019

Review of Cameron by Melissa Belle


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Savannah Virginia McMann and Cameron Wild. When these two first meet it is not the best first meeting. Cameron is running late and just wants coffee. The woman he cuts in front of though is the last he wanted to though. Savannah has been fighting what feels like an uphill battle ever since her dad took off and screwed over his former team. People look at her and wonder if it is her fault that they can't win. Cameron's arrival is suppose to change all that. The only problem this isn't what Cameron wants to be doing. Can these two find a HEA or will the goals that they really have make that impossible?

This is an amazing story from this author. there are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...