Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Review of Accidentally Knocked up by My Brother's Best Friend by Vesper Young

 


I received this book with the understanding that she could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Gwendolyn "Gwen" O'Sullivan & Arron Lewis. When this book opens we find these two in the same city. Gwen is there for work but has one thing after another go wrong. So she proposes a little stress relief. This was only supposed to be a one time thing that turned into so much more. Can they find a HEA or will they put too many roadblocks into their own way?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...