Friday, November 4, 2022

Review of Captivating Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jenny & Rowan. When this book opens e find that Jenny has been kidnapped by the Devils. When she causes a crash that she survives she knows her only option is to run. So she takes off only to be found by Rowan but she isn't sure if he is there to help her or hurt her. Rowan just had to get away after all the fighting with the Devils little did he know he would find a woman in the snow and get snowed in with her. Can these two find a HEA or will the past shape their future?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...