Saturday, November 26, 2022

Review of Chasing Glory by Lia Preston

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Gloria Moore & Chase Franklin. Chase is in prison for beating his sister's boyfriend. He knows what he did and knows he would do it all over again for his family. One look at Gloria has him wanting her in that family. Gloria knows there is something different about Chase. She is pretty sure he shouldn't be in her anger management group but to help with his parole she will have him there. Can they find a HEA or will there just be too many cards stacked against them?

Great story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...