Saturday, November 26, 2022

Review of Hubby's Stepdaddy's Made to Order Passion by Emily Crescent

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mia & Hank. Mia is looking to remodel the house that was left to her by her grandmother. The thing is she is getting her father-in-law to do it as well as help pay for it all. When he comes though he asks her "do you think this will make your husband stay?". This is a question only she can answer. What happens when she starts having feelings for another? Will she fight for her marriage or fight for someone else?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...