Friday, November 18, 2022

Review of Sensual Playboy Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amy and Matteo. Amy is worried about asking her best friend and the man she has wanted since she knew what it was to want a man that she wants him to be her daddy. Matteo knows sht Amy is a little and always wanted to be her daddy but wasn't sure she wanted that from him. Can these two find a HEA or will they let their insecurities hold them back?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...