Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Review of Holidays & Handcuffs by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sasha, Winger, Tank, & Purge. Sasha has come into money when her grandmother died. The only thing she has to do is donate some of it to charity. What better charity is there then bidding on 3 guys she wants to do more than taking care of lawn work. All it takes is one look from the guys and they know they have found the woman they all want. When they learn more about her they realize how perfect she really is. Can they all find a HEA or will this just be a one time thing?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...