Friday, November 18, 2022

Review of Dirty Talk with My Dad's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hallie Davis & Hayden Hunter. Hallie has had a crush on Hayden for as long as she can remember. The thing is she would never do anything to hurt her father, or at least that is what she tells herself. Hayden has known Graham for years not and his friend has been with him during the best of times and the worst as well. So when he gives him a stern look to not do anything with his daughter Lila he thinks it is laughable but when he sees Hallie all bets are off. Can these two find a HEA or will the always let something stand in their way?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...