Saturday, November 26, 2022

Review of The Best Man's Baby by Holly Rayner

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cara Long & Benjamin Perez. These two first meet while they are both in college but feel an instant attraction. 10 years later they meet up again, only time has not lessened the attraction they both feel. With an overprotective brother that is also Benjamin's best friend will they get a chance to find out if it is really love or will they never find a HEA?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...