Saturday, November 26, 2022

Review of My Boyfriend's Stepdaddy's Forbidden Possession by Emily Crescent

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sydney. When Sydney's boyfriend goes off for a job in another city she is pretty sure this is the end of them. The thing is anything that could go wrong does. When she calls her boyfriend he tells her to call his stepdad. Little did she know that the call will change everything. Will they get their HEA or will the issues with the boyfriend forever be in their way?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...